Free Mental Health Supporting Strategies Workshop
The pandemic has challenged all of us both personally and professionally and we know it has taken a toll on our mental health. The Community Pandemic Recovery Task Force is offering a free workshop on Mental Health Supporting Strategies on Monday, June 21 from 10am – noon. The workshop is free however registration is required.
Join Psychologist Dr. Vera Voroskolevska from Restore Balance Psychological and Counselling Services for this important workshop.
Participants will learn:
- The importance of recognizing mental health in the workplace for both employees and employers
- What mental health struggles may look like
- Duties and responsibilities of managers to accommodate employees
- How to approach colleagues when addressing concerns about mental wellness
- Examples of dialogue when communicating with employees
- How to promote mental wellness within the workplace
- Job protection and income support
- Community resources
The workshop will be held on Zoom and pre-registration is required. Visit https://kawarthalakes.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0vce2tqD8iHdAHIwHYsuhnrodgE5XY0QLj to register. Once you have registered the meeting details will be forwarded to you by email and you can add the workshop to your calendar.
Tech support will not be available the day of the workshop, so please test your Zoom microphone and speakers in advance of the workshop.
Consultation has concluded